The floor drain is one of the common building materials in our home life, and it can be seen in the kitchen and bathroom on the balcony. The floor drain is related to our drainage problem, so it is very important to choose a high-quality floor drain and correct installation.
1. When selecting, it should be understood whether the water seal depth of the product reaches 50mm. Side wall floor drains, floor drains with screen frames, and airtight floor drains generally do not have water seals; most of the overflow-proof linear drain and multi-channel floor drains have water seals. When selecting them, they should be specifically understood according to the manufacturer's information.
2. For floor drains without water seals, a water trap should be installed on the drain pipe with a water seal depth of not less than 50mm. This component can be configured by the floor drain manufacturer or set by the construction unit that installs the floor drain.
3. The height of the floor drain grate can be adjusted, and the adjustment height is not less than 35mm to ensure that the floor drain surface elevation is level with the ground after the ground decoration is completed. The floor drain is equipped with a waterproof wing ring to meet the waterproof requirements when the floor drain is installed on the floor.
4. The structure of the floor drain with water seal should be reasonable and smooth, and the debris in the drainage is not easy to settle; the cross-sectional area of each part of the water should be greater than the cross-sectional area of the discharge pipe, and the minimum clear width of the flow channel should not be less than 10mm.
5. In the wet area, such as the shower area, in order to ensure the smoothness of the water, not only can it not be hidden, but it must be about 10mm below the ground.