I believe everyone should be familiar with floor drains. Floor drains must be installed in the bathrooms in our homes. Floor drains are a must-have drainage system in our homes. Just imagine, if we don’t have floor drains in our house, every time we use water or take a bath, we must install a floor drain. It won't be flooded, take a bath for half an hour and clean the water all day.
Not only do you need to install a floor drain in the bathroom, some people also install a floor drain in the kitchen at home to make a floor drain for the kitchen, but in fact, the kitchen touches very little water. If the kitchen does not require a lot of water, then we can actually There is no need to install a kitchen floor drain, and the kitchen floor drain is easy to be offensive, and the floor drain will dry out if it is not in contact with water for a long time.
What are the dimensions of the floor drains ?
1. Generally, when the diameter of the sewer pipe is about 110 mm, only the drainage culvert pipe of the toilet can not be smaller than dn110.
2. When the diameter of the sewer pipe connected to the urinal is 50 mm, the diameter of the connected drainage branch pipe is dn50. If the diameter of 30 pipes is directly 75 mm, the diameter of the drainage pipe is dn75.
3. If the diameter of the drain pipe connected to the toilet is 110 mm, then the pipe diameter should be dn110
4. When the diameter of the drain pipe connected to the washbasin, bathtub, etc. is 32 mm, then the pipe diameter should be in the dn32 barrel. The meat specification is 40 mm, then we should use dn40.
5. The diameter of the drain pipes in the sewage ponds and other places in these public cafeterias should be relatively large, generally around 75 mm, then the pipe diameter should be around dn75 at this time. The drain pipe of the public bathroom is required, and the requirement should not be less than 45 mm, then the pipe diameter should be dn75, if the diameter of the sewer pipe is 100 mm, then the pipe diameter should be dn100.
6. The sewage tank in the same hospital and the drain pipe of the washing basin should be 75 mm in diameter, so the pipe diameter cannot be less than dn75.
7. If the drain pipe of the urinal is connected to the drain pipe of more than three small appliances, the diameter should be 75 mm, then the pipe diameter should be no less than dn75 at dn75. .
8. The diameter of the drainage pipe in our house is generally not less than dn75.