Materials used for floor drain
There are mainly cast iron, PVC, zinc alloy, ceramics, cast aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper alloy, and other materials.
1. Cast iron: cheap, easy to rust, unsightly, sticky dirt after rust, difficult to clean;
2. PVC: It is cheap, easily deformed by temperature, has poor scratch and impact resistance, and is not beautiful;
3. Zinc alloy: cheap and easy to corrode;
4. Ceramics: cheap, corrosion-resistant, not impact-resistant;
5. Cast aluminum: mid-range price, lightweight and rougher;
6. Stainless steel: moderate price, beautiful and durable;
7. Copper alloy: moderate price, useable type.
8. Brass: heavy, high-grade, high price, the surface can be electroplated.