1. The installation height of the deodorant floor drain is ≥ 8cm (from the ground to the corner of the drain pipe).
2. If the drain pipe is too close to the ground, the drain pipe should be shortened appropriately so that the floor panel after the floor drain is installed is slightly lower than the ground (note: do not damage the ground waterproof layer).
3. Please take out the sealing core before installation to avoid debris falling into it and affecting the use effect.
4. Put the floor drain into the cut hole of the tile. The gap between the floor drain panel and the tile is filled and smoothed with white cement. Finally, put the sealing core back and cover it with grate (Note: 1. Do not seal the cement mortar Wrap the core or press the gasket, which will cause the sealing core cannot be taken out or the gasket cannot be opened; 2. Use the floor drain after the cement is completely dry).
Fifth, according to the use situation, it is generally cleaned once every 20 days. During the cleaning, the sealing core is removed from the floor drain body counterclockwise, and it can be rinsed vigorously in clean water a few times.
6. If it is a washing machine type floor drain, insert the drain pipe sleeve on the fixing pin on the upper part of the sealing core (at the same time, it can also exclude ground water).