The washing machine facilitates our lives and improves our life efficiency. When the washing machine is in operation, the floor drain of the washing machine needs to leak. The floor drain of the washing machine is not easy to be blocked, and it has a long time of use and good performance. So how do we choose a good washing machine floor drain? How to install the floor drain of the washing machine?
Before installing the floor drain of the washing machine, you must first purchase a suitable floor drain according to the size of the drain pipe of the washing machine. Nowadays, the diameter of the general sewer pipe is 50, and then the drainage port is made according to the size of the floor drain. Only when the dimensions match, can the washing machine floor drain be installed smoothly. If the floor drain of the washing machine is installed in a place where there is no drainage outlet, the floor needs to be processed and then the floor cannot be drained again.
The installation of the floor drain of the washing machine must first choose the location where the floor drain of the washing machine is installed. The floor tiles are laid out a certain slope to the floor drain, and then the tiles are laid on the position of the floor drain of the washing machine. The floor drain of the washing machine is installed in the middle of a brick, and the diagonal is opened to drain water best effect.
Repair the drainage holes to make them completely consistent with the floor drains bought back, because the drainage holes of the real estate agent are relatively large when the house is handed over. The hole diameter of the floor drain grate should be controlled between 6-8mm, which can prevent hair, sludge, sand and other dirt from entering.
The floor drain of the washing machine must always be in the lowest position in a plane of the bathroom, and the slope is 1-2 degrees compared with the highest position, so that smaller water can be discharged into the floor drain.
The selection principle of the floor drain of the washing machine
1. To effectively eliminate odor, use different floor drains for different locations.
2. At the same time of preventing odor, it is necessary to take into account the rapid launching of the water, and the flow rate should be large enough, especially the washing machine floor drain, because the washing machine drains quickly every time, in order to prevent the spread of water flow, the washing machine floor drain must be fast , The flow rate should be large enough.
3. It is necessary to solve the problem of easy blocking of the floor drain of the washing machine, to facilitate cleaning, and to take into account the use of a dredge or rubber spatula.
4. There must be anti-insect function to prevent cockroaches from crawling in the sewer.
5. It must be matched with the drain pipe of the washing machine to avoid flooding during washing. Although the floor drain is small, its function should not be underestimated. If you don't think about it, you will suffer from it. Floor drain for washing machine. The floor drain is equipped with a nozzle for inserting the washing machine pipe, and the internal structure of the floor drain is the same as that of a general floor drain. There are also many kinds of floor drains, such as self-sealing and magnetic, but they must be selected according to specific conditions when using them.
Washing machine floor drain common troubleshooting
Fault 1. The floor drain of the washing machine overflows when draining water
When the floor drain of the washing machine drains, the overflow is caused by the too small cross-sectional area of the floor drain pipe and too many drainage bends. The drainage speed is slow. This phenomenon is usually caused by the deep-water sealed floor drain and the floor drain with the inclined baffle. You can replace the special odor-resistant floor drain for the washing machine. .
Fault 2: When the floor drain cover is removed or inserted into the hole in the middle of the floor drain when the washing machine is draining, the smell will return
This is because the shallow water-sealed floor drain does not have a real anti-odor core. Using a floor drain with a special anti-odor core for washing machines will not affect the deodorizing function, and it is very convenient to remove the floor drain cover.
The above is how to install the floor drain of the washing machine brought to you. The floor drain of the washing machine is specially used for draining the washing machine, and it is also used as a dual-purpose floor drain. Before installing the floor drain of the washing machine, compare the size with the drain pipe of the washing machine to see if the diameter of the floor drain can accommodate the drain pipe.